Technorati is one of the most well-known blog search engines online. This is the place where many bloggers turn to when doing research or looking for blog entries on a particular subject. But one of the great mysteries appears to be getting listed in Technorati directory and making sure your blog’s pages are being properly indexed.
- You need to register with them. Click on the Join link available on the top right side of the website. Provide the necessary data to them and get register.
- Go to your account.
- Look at the end of your account page, find start a blog claim. Enter your blog url there and click on search.
- Enter your blog details and submit your blog.
- You will get a mail about your blog submission.
- Now go back to your account again and look at the bottom of the page. Your blog screen shot and url will be there. Click on Check Claim.
- In next page you will get something like this:
- “Technorati will need to verify that you are an author of the blog by looking for a unique code. Please put the following short code D447CJPKTN5V within a new blog post and publish it. Once it is published, use the “Verify Claim Token” button to tell Technorati your blog is ready for verification.”
- Add a new post in your blog with your short code. Our was D447CJPKTN5V.( The best way is to put it into your title)
- After posting your new page with that code click on “Verify Claim Token”. ( make sure your new page had showed up in your feeds)
- If all done right you will get a message
- “We have successfully crawled your blog and found the claim token, and your claim is now awaiting review. “
- Technorati review every blog manually. Due to very large numbers of blog claims it can take 1 week to 3 months for your blog to get listed.
- When your blog get Reviewed by Technorati team they will send you a mail saying something like this:
- Congratulations, your claim is now complete! Please allow 24 to 48 hours for Authority and recent posts to begin showing for your site now that it has been successfully claimed. Once they are there, we will update your site’s Authority once per day
At first you may not see your site listed in the Technorati Blog Directory for all of the categories you’ve selected. As you write blog posts around those topics, you should see your Topical Authority in those categories begin to rise.
- And your blog got listed on Technorati .